“I now see how owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we will ever do.”
― Brené Brown
- Available 24/7 as your go-to person during triggering or challenging moments
- Regular communication via text, calls, in person meetings and virtual support.
- Identify and address triggers and vulnerabilities to create the most supportive recovery environment.
- Creates a realistic change plan and help the client move into action.
- Helps explore a client’s wants, needs, and choices from an objective yet compassionate position.
- Acts as a liaison between the client, their family, and recovery resources.
- Maintains client’s motivation and keeps them accountable to their commitments and recovery.
- Sober Companionship
- Sober and Safe Transport
“Nancy was my recovery coach in my first year of sobriety. Nancy was absolutely instrumental in helping me see the importance of inpatient rehab which definitely was the foundation for my recovery… Her history allows her to appreciate and recognize our struggles and she never ever passes any negative judgement, only positive reinforcement. She was also so helpful to my family in this process. I would not have been able to achieve what I did without her help and I am so very thankful to her.”
To hear more about how I can help as a recovery coach, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Wherever you are in terms of seeking recovery, we can talk through your options and how we can work together to start the transformative process of recovery.